Wednesday 19 September 2012

UK Handmade Week 3

It is that time again to link up our blogs, visit read and comment on those taking part. Hate to say this but notice a few who took part last week did not comment on blogs. This is a friendly jog that to visit and comment is the whole point of a link party. I value every comment made and am sure others do as well, missed some of you from the first week and would love to see your comments again but a big thank you for those that did leave me some lovely words.

1. Add your blog to the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
2. Make sure you link back to this blog in your blog and mention UK Handmade Thursday.
3. Visit the other bloggers, read and comment on their posts.
4. Posts should be craft related
5. Follow the blogs within the link party.

Last week was oober busy for me as my Monday blog can testify, then it went downhill and not as much done as would have liked but I did finish a kaftan for myself


plus the mitten and stocking decorations that had been hanging about



They did originally have picture charms on but found that the glaze I was using made the ink run, so ended up with a fuzzy blur not a good look. Quite happy minus the pic's. My Christmas decorations and stockings are going to be just white and cream this year with a hint of glitter, elegant and timeless.

Still not done anymore on my 'Decluttering' list started off well and that got a bit boring as would rather be creating, however, on the plus side all my projects are up to date, no backlog and can now start with the new regime of design, order and make. Do you believe me? lol.

Please visit and the other blogs in the linky shown below, some wonderful creations and tales each week.

&
Causing trouble....



3 comments:

  1. I adore those little mittens and stockings there so angel like and pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top - lovely material. Gorgeous decorations - a lovely colour-theme for Christmas. I find that, like you, my de-cluttering has taken a back seat and that I seem to be adding to the clutter that needs dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same boat, it must be a crafters habit :)I love the Kaftan too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.