Wednesday 26 September 2012

UK Handmade Week 4

An odd week as have not really done that much, a lot of prep work but no actual creativity. You know the thing planning then having to order and wait for things to arrive, did manage to list all my 'Glitter Girl' boards last weekend on ebay. Will be so good to start to see some space, this is all part of my decluttering programme, do I use it? will I ever use it? if the answer is no then on ebay it goes. Sad as some of my crafting items have been bought, put away and still in the original packaging. So new regime buy and make do not put away..... think we have all been there and got the t-shirt.

Did cut out and make a fabric flower, quite easy and attached a brooch bar to the back, can imagine a cluster of these all displayed in one of my cream wire vintage trays and in a funny way hoping will attract customers to the stall, buy a flower and maybe, just maybe a bit more. 


Think we all need bread and butter pieces another one of mine is handbag tissue holders, trying to match the tissues with the fabric from my stash, so Safari printed tissues in Safari print etc.

Don't forget the rules and regs of UK handmade Thursday boring I know but if we do this as a community benefits everyone:

1. Add your blog to the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
2. Make sure you link back to this blog in your blog and mention UK Handmade Thursday.
3. Visit the other bloggers, read and comment on their posts.
4. Posts should be craft related
5. Follow the blogs within the link party.

Not much more from me this week as said been a week of dreaming.



 &
 Chief of operations





3 comments:

  1. Love te flower it's beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really lovely Caroline - such great colours. Like the sound of the Safari themed makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued to see the safari themed holders too! Love the brooch and its colour its just what you needas a memory of summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.