Monday 15 April 2013

Show and Tell Monday with Make Mine Pink

A long time since a show and tell Monday and think something we should revisit, so here goes.

Been laid low for a while with pleurisy and finally felt better yesterday, so much so that thought a gift for myself was in order. I bought this remnant of Paris and pink glitter roses postcards some time ago, with no idea what I would do with it. Sunday it spoke to me and a simple bag for everyday use with a matching fabric flower with a beautiful diamante and crystal centre (from my new supplier
 'Ribbon Girl') and had to add a charm of the Eiffel Tower, Ooh La La.


Hoping this is the first of many more Show and Tell Mondays to come

 &
Chief Helper (NOT!!!!)



1 comment:

  1. looks wonderful, great print you used :) Glad you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.