Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wow Wednesday Week 15

Slowly getting back to normality and after a visit from the BT engineer now have superfast broadband, which makes working online so much quicker.

These button necklaces were made a few weeks ago but have felt just too cold to venture into my workroom to photograph and being lazy could not be bothered lugging all the light tent etc up to my sewing room. I have been wanting to do some bread and butter items but that is not always easy, however happy with the results. The pink rosebud is for me but may add to the collection, just need to order some more of the fairy frost silver fabric.






They hang on a 23-25" ribbon necklace with a lobster clasp and measure approx 38mm across.
Being added to my website and Wow Thank You shop.

 &
 Master of ceremonies (ie trouble)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.