Sunday 19 October 2014

Edwardian lace, petals and daisies

Continuing the wedding theme a few more samples which have also been added to The Wedding Boutique on my website.

Edwardian Silk Lace Clutch Bag

So pretty, love this design and the shell pink silk dupion



Lace Petal Necklace

Free standing lace design with petals with Swarovski centres and leaf, all tied with organza ribbons


Lace Daisy Necklace

Free standing lace design with a daisy and leaves, all tied with organza ribbons


All components of these designs have been stitched by my embroidery machine and the flowers hand stitched onto the lace.

Well Autumn is here the leaves are falling at a rate of knots but been to wet to go and clear them from the lawn, a perfect job for my DH when we get a dry day. 

Have a wonderful week, for me only 20 days until the wedding fair and have a list as long as my arm to make.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.