Friday 7 July 2017

Bows, Paperclips, Pegs and another knitted bodice dress

Been a productive week or two as did not blog last week but gave myself a mini home holiday. The temperatures have been rising again and could do with some rain to clear the air and help the gardens. Watering every day but tap water is not the same as rain water.

On the making front another baby dress, this time in lilac with a pretty flower fairy print



Now onto pocket money makes:

Flower pegs, ideal for keeping those papers tidy



Butterfly paperclips, no office can be without these



Glitter and fancy hair bows, on alligator clips


Lastly some travel sewing kits, perfect fit for a small handbag.


Apart from the dress these are not on my website but if interested just drop me  message via my contact details on my website.

Back to making some more owl paperweights, filled with rice and the perfect size for keeping loose sheets of paper safe.

Until next week, stay cool and have fun






1 comment:

  1. The little paperclips are so sweet, they must be popular with people who are into the whole planners thing. I'd love to see the owl paper weights if you get chance to share them, I've always loved owls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.